WSJ Full-Page Ad: ‘A Small Business Policy Blueprint That Everyone Can Support’
The Job Creators Network (JCN) took out a two-page ad spread in The Wall Street Journal showcasing the American Small Business Prosperity Plan. It’s an eight-point policy blueprint for Congress to follow to empower Mainstreet businesses. The ad coincides with the kickoff of National Small Business Week.
As featured in the two-page ad, the Plan enjoys broad support among small business owners, regardless of political affiliation. Prominent politicians and thought leaders have backed the congressional policy blueprint—notably Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy and former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich.
The ad is headlined “A Small Business Policy Blueprint That Everyone Can Support.” It goes on to read, “This small business week, remember that there are more than 30 million small businesses in America and they are the backbone of the U.S. economy. Small business owners overwhelmingly support the plan regardless of party, with overall support at nearly 80 percent.”
The ad drives readers to SmallBusinessProsperityPlan
The eight elements of the plan include:
- Make the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Permanent
- Unleash Domestic Energy Production
- Healthcare Reform to Benefit Small Businesses and Families
- Exempt Small Businesses from New Regulations
- Rein-in Government Spending to Combat High Inflation
- Expand Access to Capital for Small Businesses
- Dignity of Work Requirements for Recipients of Government Assistance
- Get Tough on China and Unclog Obstructed Supply Chains