American small businesses are the backbone of the American economy. These entrepreneurs are responsible for two-thirds of all new job creation and employ over 60 million Americans. Policymakers need to adopt policies that help keep it that way.
The Job Creators Network advocates for policymakers to:
- Reform the tax system so the financial burden on America’s job creators is reduced.
- Pass free market healthcare solutions that will address the problems associated with Obamacare.
- Protect entry-level jobs and help retool the labor force to take advantage of the economy of the future.
- Avoid passing energy regulations that drive up the cost of doing business.
- Encourage education reform that emphasizes vocational training.
- Promote free market competition that helps all Americans.