1) Is entrepreneurship right for you?
Starting your own business, being your own boss and doing something you enjoy can be an exciting and rewarding experience. But, becoming a successful entrepreneur requires thorough planning, creativity and hard work.
2) What questions to ask before starting a business?
Now, ask yourself these 20 questions to make sure you’re setting up your business for success by making wise decisions.
3) What are some tips for writing a business plan?
A business plan is an essential tool for business success. This should be a living document generally projects 3-5 years ahead and frameworks the direction a company plans to take to increase revenues.
4) How do I start a small business?
Starting your own business includes planning, making important decisions and completing a series of legal undertakings. These 10 easy steps can help you plan, organize, prepare and manage your business.
5) What are some types of businesses?
One of the first decisions you will make is the type of business you will open. Before making your decision, explore the opportunities that are available like a home-based or online business.
6) What are available resources for women-owned businesses?
Whether you are a woman interested in starting a business, applying for a business loan, finding government contracting opportunities, or improving an existing business, this page is a good point of reference for you.
7) What are the ways to finance my business?
You have a variety of options when it comes to financing your small business. Your opportunities can range from traditional loans to grants and bonds.
8) Where can I get free advice from mentors and entrepreneurs?
SCORE connect entrepreneurs with mentors to help build your business with free business advice. Score also have many additional resources and workshops.
9) What are some apps that can help me with my small business?
Technology has taken over and Apps are part of everyday life. The help to solve problems, increase productivity or just make your life easier. Here is a list of 25 of the best apps in 2016.
10) What are helpful websites for small business owners?
The goal of a business owner is to succeed and the web has many resources to help. These 65 websites for tremendously valuable to small business owners.
11) What questions should you and should you not ask when hiring?
Many employers may have good intentions when asking certain questions during the interviewing process, but stay away from personal questions. Here are questions that you shouldn’t or can’t ask and applicant, and questions you can ask an applicant.